POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povray 3.6 make error : Re: povray 3.6 make error Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray 3.6 make error
From: Tim F
Date: 21 Jul 2004 19:25:01
Message: <web.40fefb25a404e2e24e6ed3100@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> No, that argument is nonsensical.

Then you haven't read it carefully enough.  Whats to say the libraries
packaged with 3.6 are bug free and will not lead to non-povray related
error reports in the future?

> The decision stands, and no matter how
> much you or anybody else complain about it, it will *****not***** change.

Irrelevant - we're discussing the reasons for the decision - not an
imperative to change it.

> If you or anybody else does not like that - we absolutely do not care.

Neither do I, since "liking it" was never any part of my post.  Again, I'm
just trying to understand the decision, not challenge it.

Regards,
Tim